June 2012

Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Walker Family :)

Friends!!!!

So, Tyson and I have finally decided to join tons of married friends (and some single ones as well) in creating a blog. I am not too good at this kind of stuff, but I'll give it a whirl :) Anyways, later I will give the Tyson and Janae history, but for now, just the recent updates.

We are in Washington, DC for the summer where Tyson is doing an internship with Deloitte & Touche. I am working on and off for the Best Friends Foundation. It is basically a program that advocates abstinence until marriage, no smoking, drinking, or illegal drug use. I will also be doing some nannying, but mostly (for right now anyways) I am looking after the house that Tyson, my brother Ryan, and I are housesitting this summer. It is an absolute amazing house in a part of DC called the Palisades. I will definitely take some pictures and post it on the blog :) Seriously, it is beautiful! Anyways, that is about all to report at this moment. I miss everyone and am so excited to start using this thing and keep in touch with people :)

We love you!
Tyson and Janae Walker

7 comments:

Dan Cummings said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!! We are missing you here at EFY in Virginia, but glad that all is going well. Gotta go, musical program starts in a few minutes.
-Dan Cummings

Ben said...

Hurray! I've waited for this day for a long time. :) (Now I've just got to get James and Amy to start a blog...) Do make sure you post pictures. (Have I mentioned Flickr.com to you yet? ;))

Anyway, I've got to go -- I've got a date tonight...

Mrs. Ordinary said...

Welcome, welcome! So happy you have joined us. I can't wait to see your pictures. Do you mind if I put your blog as a link from ours?

Unknown said...

Janae! I'm jealous. You're in DC! How long will you be out there?

Amanda and I will be returning in early August after I finish my summer job here in L.A.

K, gotta run, but I want the latest when you get the time.
~Dan Heaton

Janae Walker said...

Jen -
definitely put me as a link on yours...i need to learn how to do all of that stuff :)

jessica said...

Janae I'm glad you've entered the blogging world! I'm excited to follow the adventures of the Walker family!

Unknown said...

Ahh, another blog. I hear that by the end of the year there will be 100 million bloggers. I think that was from USA today or LA Times.